Weather Warden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help (PM to join)

Go down

Help (PM to join) Empty Help (PM to join)

Post by Reva Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:21 am

Anger seared though Reno's eyes, "I don't care, i hate you! Just get out! I don't want you here anymore!" she yelled, her temper flaring, her eyes blazing like fire. Her heart was breaking as she glared and nearly pushed the girl thogh the door and outside as her now ex fiance did up his jeans and shoes, calling her more then enough names to fill a book and moving to her he hit her, hearing her cheekbone snap with the force as she fell t othe ground.
She stayed downon her knees, her red hair covering her pale skin on her face, shoulders and neck over her green eyes. she waited to stand until they were done to get up, it was 3am, and dial her guy freinds number, shaking as she held a towel to her face. She got his voice mail, didn't leave a message and dialed again. "Pick up Jaxson," she muttered.

Jaxson had known her since they were each born, though he was three years older then her they were like best freinds and knew her Fiance had been abusing her. He had told her he was cheeking and to get out and what had she done, kept him around, had kissed and shared that bed with him. she felt so dirty.
She hung up and called again, hoping he'd pick up, she needed a ride tot he ER and she hated doctors, HATED them with everythign and he seemed to keep her calm. there was no reason why she would call an ambulence.
Reva
Reva
Meeting Bad Bob's Djinn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum