Weather Warden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNMute Me PLease (1x1)

Go down

UNMute Me PLease (1x1) Empty UNMute Me PLease (1x1)

Post by Reva Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:31 am

When Lucy was 11; her parents literally made her go mute. They pointed the TV remote at her face and after that she never made another sound. When she did, her parents taped her mouth shut. If she cried or anything of the sort, they would rip the tape off her lips and do it all over again. Lucy has been abused for an uncountable amount of years, no one, but the new guy notices.

Carson Has the perfect life now. He had just moved into Abissitty Citty and was nearly instantly the most popular guy in the school within the first two days. He always notices someone though, a girl who never speaks to anyone.. Not even teachers. She is always alone under the oak tree at lunch. He asks around on the third day of school and finds out she hsn't spoken since she was 11. 6 years of silence. Then, seeing her at lunch one day putting on a jacket he sees the abusive marks and instantly wanted to get to know her. Wanted to know who she was.

Will he be able to find out wy she never talks or will he just eventually not care?

Name: Lucy Hale
UP THERE
UNMute Me PLease (1x1) GothGirl
Reva
Reva
Meeting Bad Bob's Djinn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum